Frozen Food PAC

Personal Information

    Employer Information

      Personal Contribution

        Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year. Corporate contributions are prohibited by federal law. Contributions to FROZEN FOODPAC are for political purposes. Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can contribute to federal PACs. Participation is strictly voluntary, and you may refuse to contribute. Contributions to FROZEN FOODPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.